The Defenders, 10pm CBS, Court Dramedy









Cast:
Jerry O'Connell as Pete Kaczmarek
Jim Belushi
Jurnee Smollett as Lisa Tyler


Gillian Vigman as Jessica


Tanya Fischer as Sophie










With Jim Belushi in this show, I had to watch. I’ve adored him for a while…and Jerry O’Connell…well, like I said, I had to watch and I’m happy to say I was not disappointed. I’m setting my TiVo for this one. First, I adore the actors. Second, it is set in Vegas…Vegas, Baby!! Finally, it is an entertaining courtroom dramedy around two seemingly unlikely defense attorneys who’ll go out of their way for their clients (oh the preview for last week with Pete running in alagator shows…yeah it should be good). And of course they have their personal lives to contend with which we caught a tempting glace at tonight. I think this show will be one of the few to make it to my regular list and be followed.







Recommend: Yes.
TiVo Worthy: Yes.
Tubs of Popcorn: 4 Tubs and 2 Icees
Reminiscent of: LA Law is the closest I think can think of right now but I’m sure there are a few…Boston Legal perhaps too






See reviews for all the New Fall 2010 TV Shows

Return to TV Warrior Home



0 comments: