Kia Soul Commercial



I now know my purpose in Life. It is to own this car. (I'm thinking metallic blue or purple.)


I want to rob banks and make cool getaways in this car. I want to be the Hamster Bonnie and Clyde.


If you have this car in a cool color and a larcenous/murderous heart, I am for sale.









TV Warrior needs to do more to praise great commercials (and excoriate the bad ones). In the age of DVR and of course remote controls most people would rather not watch commercials. Yet, we are lazy lazy people, and more often than not we end up watching commercials.  Repeatedly.  With that in mind, we should demand good ones, right?  I love this commercial above. They took the time to care and make it cool.  Why is that important?  It's a car, for Hamster's sake!  I don't know about you, but one of the things I care about (or would if I could) when driving a car is coolness.  The Kia commercial people did their job of making me care about a product I otherwise wouldn't look at twice.  Would that more companies would do the same.


Hyperion
O.W.
(Original Warrior)

0 comments: